The economic activity of the U.S. has plummeted in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic and unemployment has soared—as we navigate social distancing guidelines designed to slow the spread of the virus. Learn What You Can Do To Help Prepare and Protect Yourself for The Road Ahead.
You are cordially invited to join us for a Complimentary Dinner Event with all Covid-19 precautions being taken! Seating is limited for social distancing purposes and the safety of our guests. Please RSVP by calling 1-877-603-7526 or you may make your reservation below online.
Important Event Topics:
- The Markets – How might you be able to avoid taking retirement income from a depressed portfolio so as to better position the portfolio for recovery? How much risk are you taking with your retirement investments?
- Tax Strategies – What tax efficient opportunities are there that one should be aware of now and in the future?
- Retirement Income – How can you create a steady and reliable income stream for life? Ways to increase your take home income by potentially reducing your tax liability.
- Long Term Care – Learn about the alternative options for long-term care coverage.
- Estate Planning – Protecting your estate with essential legal documents, powers of attorney, trust and more.